A Bill for the Better Administration of Justice in the Supreme Court and for the Appointment of Circuit Judges [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42383.
- United States. Supreme Court.
Circuit courts -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 28, February 7, 1817, printed by order of the House of Representatives. Amendment proposed by the Committee of the Judiciary to which was recommitted the Bill Authorizing the Appointment of Circuit Judges and for Other Purposes. Amendment, Strike out the whole of the former bill and insert the following.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42383).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42383.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|