Report of the Secretary of the Treasury respecting the valuation of lands, lots, dwelling houses, slaves, &c., in the state of Pennsylvavia [sic] [microform] : in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 5th instant : March 22d, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Other Title:
- Report of the Secretary of the Treasury respecting the valuation of lands, lots, dwelling houses, slaves, &c., in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39633.
6 p. (1 folded).
- Tax assessment -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, March 20th, 1816.
Includes a list of the names of the principal assessors in the state and the quotas of the several counties in the direct tax of 2d of August 1813.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque1 ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39633).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39633.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|