Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a statement of the expenditure and application of monies drawn out of the Treasury on account of the Navy, from the first October, 1811, to the thirtieth September, 1812 ... [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27166.
 p.,  folded leaf.
- United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 18th, 1812. Referred to the Committee on the Naval Establishment."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27166).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27166.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Naval Establishment.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|