A Bill Allowing Compensation to the Members of the Senate, members of the House of Representatives of the United States, and to Delegates of Territories [microform] : and Repealing All Other Laws on That Subject, Contrary Thereto.
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39183.
- United States. Congress -- Salaries, pensions, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 18, December 18, 1816, read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House on the second Monday in January next.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1983. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39183).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39183.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|