Miscellaneous remarks on the police of Boston [microform] : as respects paupers : alms and work house : classes of poor and beggars : laws respecting them : charitable societies : foreign and domestic missionary societies : evils of the justiciary : imprisonment for debt : remedies.
- Boston : Published and sold by Cummings & Hilliard, 1814 ([Boston] : J.T. Buckingham)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32141.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32625.
42 p. ; 24 cm.
- Poor laws -- Massachusetts.
Boston (Mass.) -- Poor.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32141). Photographed also as no. 32625.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 32141.
Shaw & Shoemaker, 32625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|