Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the expenditure and application of such sums of money as have been drawn ... [microform] : the use of the military department, from ... October, 1812, to the thirtieth of September ...
- Washington : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33289.
 p.,  folded leaf ; 36 cm.
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 3, 1814. Ordered to lie on the table."
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33289).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33289.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|