Mr. King, from the committee to whom was referred the bill ... entitled An Act Laying Duties on Sales at Auction of Merchandise ... reported the same with the following amendments [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30293.
- Auctions -- Taxation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States. July 12th, 1813.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30293).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30293.
- King, Rufus, 1755-1827.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|