A poem pronounced at Cambridge, February 23, 1815, at the celebration of peace between the United States and Great Britain [microform] / by Henry Ware ; published by request.
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed by Hilliard and Metcalf, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36477.
11 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36477).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36477.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|