Report of the Committee on the Judiciary [microform] : who were instructed to inquire whether any, and if any, what, legal provisions are necessary to prescribe the effect which the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of each state shall have in the courts of every other state : December 23, 1817, accompanied with A Bill to Prescribe the Effect Which Certain Records and Judicial Proceedings of the Courts of Each State Shall Have in Every Other State and in the Courts of the United States : read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42717.
- Conflict of laws -- United States.
Conflict of laws -- Commercial law -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 17.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42717).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42717.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|