Message from the President of the United States transmitting a report of the Secretary of State made in compliance with a resolution of the House of Representatives of the eighteenth instant [microform] : requesting a communication of such information as he might possess relative to the legal repeal or modification, as well as the practical operation, of the orders and decrees affecting our neutral commerce since the first of November, 1810.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24217.
36 p. ; 22 cm.
- Continental System (Economic blockade)
Orders in council
United States -- Commercial policy
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 19, 1811, read, and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations; printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States."
The report consists of diplomatic correspondence from the U.S. ministers in Paris and in London, including copies of letters to and from their respective host governments, dated Oct. to Dec. 1810.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24217).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24217.
- United States. Minister Plenipotentiary (Great Britain)
United States. Minister Plenipotentiary (France)
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|