Universal salvation, a very ancient doctrine [microform] : with some account of the life and character of its author : a sermon delivered at Rutland, West Parish, in the year 1805 / by Lemuel Haynes.
- 9th ed.
- Providence, R.I. : Printed by Miller & Hutchens, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41026.
- Universalism -- Doctrinal and controversial works.
Congregational churches -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41026).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 41026.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|