Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting an estimate of the appropriations for the service of the year 1818 [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42636.
57 p.,  folded leaves.
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Forecasting.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 13.
"December 17, 1817, read, and referred to the Committee of Ways and Means. Printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, December 17, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42636).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42636.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|