Introduction to the English reader, or, A selection of pieces in prose and poetry [microform] : calculated to improve the younger classes of learners, in reading, and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue : with rules and observations for assisting children to read with propriety / by Lindley Murray.
- Other Title:
- Selection of pieces in prose and poetry.
- Hartwich [N.Y.] : Printed and sold at the office of L. & B. Todd, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38340.
- Readers -- 1800-1870.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hartwick.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"From the seventh English edition, improved by the author."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38340).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 38340.
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|