An empirical analysis of the structure of U.S. manufacturing trade, 1964-1976 / by C. Michael Aho and Richard D. Carney.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Is the United States losing its comparative advantage in manufacturing?
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs ; [Springfield, Va. : for sale by the National Technical Information Service], 1980.
- Economic discussion paper. 3
- Government document
45 p. : graphs ; 28 cm.
- Comparative advantage (International trade)
United States -- Manufactures
United States -- Commerce
- Added t.p.: Is the United States losing its comparative advantage in manufacturing?
Bibliography: p. 43-45.
- Carney, Richard D. joint author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|