A sketch of the character of the late Chief Justice Parsons [microform] : exhibited in an address to the grand jury ... / by Isaac Parker, Esq.
- Boston : Printed by John Eliat, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29443.
32 p. ; 22 cm.
- Parsons, Theophilus, 1750-1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published at the unanimous request of the grand jury and the bar of Suffolk.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29443).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 29443.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|