At the General Assembly of the State of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations ... holden ... at Newport ... first Wednesday of May ... one thousand eight hundred and twelve ... [microform].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- [Providence, R.I.] : Printed by John Carter, printer to the state, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26612.
- Law -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: May, 1812.
Includes acts and resolutions.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26612).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 26612.
- Rhode Island. General Assembly.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|