Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting two statements of contracts made by the Secretary of War and by the Purveyor of Public Supplies during the year 1810 [microform] : in obedience to the act of the 21st April 1808.
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24199.
6 p. (3 folded)
- United States. Army -- Procurement.
United States. Army -- Supplies and stores.
United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 14, 1811, read, and ordered to lie on the table; printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated January 10, 1811.
Statement of contracts for rations prepared by the War Dept. and statements for other supplies prepared by the Purveyor.
Includes "Estimate of Medicines, &c., for eighty men for one year," "Contract price for hospital stores," and "Contract price for stationery" -- p. 5-6.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24199).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24199.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|