Facts interesting to the gentleman, the farmer, the grazier and the butcher [microform] : being an account of an epidemic disease which has lately been prevalent in England and now prevailing in this city ... / by James Carver.
- Other Title:
- Remarks and observations on the epidemic catarrh which prevailed in this city.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40410.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40411.
- Equine influenza
Horses -- Diseases -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: Remarks and observations on the epidemic catarrh which prevailed in this city during the late winter of 1815 and 1816, and now prevailing on the Lancaster line.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40410). Photographed also as no. 40411.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 40410.
Shaw & Shoemaker, 40411.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|