A Bill to Repeal So Much of An Act to Regulate Duties on Imports and Tonnage Passed April Twenty-Seventh, One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixteen [microform] : As Limits the Levying and Collecting a Duty of Twenty-Five Per Centum Ad Valorem on Certain Goods to the Thirtieth of June, One Thousand Eight Hundred and Nineteen.
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42450.
- United States. Act to Regulate Duties on Imports and Tonnage.
Tariff -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 138, February 14, 1817, read twice, and committed to the committee of the whole House on the Bill to Increase the Duty of Iron in Bars and Bolts.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42450).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42450.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|