Report of the Secretary of the Commonwealth of the names of all persons holding office under this commonwealth by appointment of the Governor ... [microform].
- Harrisburg [Pa.] : Printed by James Peacock, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41759.
- Pennsylvania -- Officials and employees -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Made agreeably to a resolution of the House of Representatives, passed the 22d January, 1817."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41759). Photographed in vertical sequence.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 41759.
- Pennsylvania. Secretary of the Commonwealth.
Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|