The substance of a speech, dedvered [sic] in the House of Representatives, on the 6th of January, 1812 [microform] : on the passage of a bill from the Senate to raise twenty-five thousand men / by D.R. Williams.
- Other Title:
- Substance of a speech, delivered in the House of Representatives, on the 6th of January, 1812.
- [United States : s.n., 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27559.
7 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- War of 1812
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27559).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27559.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|