Naval biography, consisting of memoires of the most distinguished officers of the American Navy [microform] : to which is annexed the life of General Pike.
- Cincinatti (Ohio) : Printed and published by Morgan, Williams, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35395.
vi, 298 p. ; 18 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Biography.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cincinatti.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
All of the sketches appeared originally in either the Port Folio or Analectic Magazine.
Includes: Biographical memoir of the late Brigadier General Zebulon Montgomery Pike: p. -296.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35395). Photographed from an imperfect copy.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 35395.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|