A sermon preached before the Ancient and Honourable Artillery Company [microform] : in Boston, June 2d, 1817, being the 180th anniversary of their election of officers / by Daniel Clarke Sanders.
- Other Title:
- National defence.
- Boston : Benjamin Loring, 1817 ([Boston] : John Eliot)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42044.
- Military history in the Bible -- Sermons.
United States -- Defenses -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: National defence.
Includes (p. 25) lists of officers of the company for 1816-1817 and 1817-1818.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42044).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42044.
- Ancient and Honourable Artillery Company of Massachusetts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|