The removal of good men by death, matter of great lamentation [microform] : illustrated in a discourse delivered at New-Braintree, December 19th, 1814, at the interment of Deacon James Woods, and William, son of Jonathan Nye, Esq. / by John Fiske.
- Brookfield [Mass.] : Printed by E. Merriam and Co., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37609.
- Woods, James, 1814 or 15-1886.
Nye, William, d. 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Brookfield.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37609).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37609.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|