Proposals for carrying mails of the United States on the following post-roads will be received at the General Post-Office in Washington, until the 1st day of October next, inclusive [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33396.
- Postal service -- United States.
Post roads -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: Post Office. Broorfild, Massachusetts.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33396).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33396.
- United States. Post Office Dept.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|