A sermon delivered in Middlefield, October 31, 1813 [microform] / by Jonathan Nash.
- Springfield [Mass.] : Printed by Thomas Dickman, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35388.
- Nash, Jonathan, 1760-1834.
Clergy -- Office -- Sermons.
Middlefield (Mass.) -- Religious life and customs -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Springfield.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Occasioned by the occurence in Providence, viz:--the Sabbath on which it was delivered completed twenty-one years of his ministry!!!"
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35388).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 35388.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|