The Defence, or, An apology for a majority of the Republican electors in the county of Saratoga ... [microform] / by one of their fellow citizens.
- Other Title:
- Apology for a majority, of the Republican electors in the county of Saratoga.
- Ballston-Spa [N.Y.] : Printed by Ulysses F. Doubleday, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37414.
- Young, Samuel, 1789-1850.
Campaign literature, 1815 -- Democratic -- New York (State).
Elections -- New York (State).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Ballston Spa.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: To the Republicans of the county of Saratoga.
An attack on Isaiah Bunce, editor of the Saratoga Journal, and a defence of Samuel Young, one of the Republican candidates in the election of 1815.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37414)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37414.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|