Extract from the proceedings of the president and select-men of the city of Natchez at their meeting on the 4th April, 1815 [microform].
- [Natchez, Miss.] : J. M'Curdy, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35390.
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845.
Natchez (Miss.) -- Festivals, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Mississippi Natchez.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Resolution to honor Major-general Andrew Jackson, on his expected visit, for his services in defense of the city.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35390).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 35390.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|