Message from the President of the United States transmitting a report of the Secretary of State ... of the number of impressed American seamen confined in Dartmoor Prison [microform] : the number surrendered, given up, or taken on board British vessels captured during the late war : together with their places of residence.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39553.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Registers.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"April 29, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Message addressed to the House, dated April 29, 1816; the report is dated Department of State, April 27, 1816.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39553).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39553.
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|