Journal of the Senate of the United States of America, being the second session of the Fourteenth Congress ... [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816 [i.e. 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42599.
438, 33, 62 p.
- Legislative journals -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1809-1817 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Includes (2nd group of pagination) appendix containing a list of acts passed during the session, & senators with date when their seat will become vacant, and The proceedings of a session specially called on Tuesday, March 4th, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 6 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42599). Photographed imperfectly: p. 270-279 follow p. 290-299.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42599.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|