Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting statements of the importations of goods, wares, and merchandise in American and foreign vessels and an aggregate view of both, from the 1st of October 1814 to the 30th of September 1815 [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42640.
- United States -- Commerce -- Statistics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 28, 1817, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, February 26th, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42640).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42640.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|