The doctrine of absolute predestination stated and asserted [microform] : with a preliminary discourse on the divine attributes / translated, in great measure, from the Latin of Jerom Zanchius ; with some of account of his life prefixed ; and an appendix concerning the fate of the ancients ; also, a caveat against unsound doctrines ; to which is affixed, a letter to John Wesley, by Augustus Toplady.
- New-York : George Lindsay, 1811 ([New-York] : Paul & Thomas)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24511.
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Appendix concerning the fate of the ancients" (p. -208) is from the Latin of Justus Lipsius.
A caveat against unsound doctrines / by Augustus Toplady, has separate t.p.
A letter to the Rev. John Wesley / by Augustus Toplady, has separate t.p.
Includes bibliographical references.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24511).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24511.
- Toplady, Augustus Montague, 1740-1778.
Lipsius, Justus, 1547-1606.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|