A treatise on that being born again without which no man can be saved / by Samuel Wright. To which is added, The communicant's spiritual companion, or, An evangelical preparation for the Lord's Supper, &c. &c. &c. / by Thomas Haweis [microform].
- New York : William Barlas, 1813 (New York : D. & G. Bruce)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28719.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30588.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Each work has separate t.p.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1974. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28719). Photographed also as no. 30588.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 28719.
Shaw & Shoemaker, 30588.
- Haweis, Thomas, 1734-1820. Communicant's spiritual companion. 1813.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|