Letter from the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means to the Secretary of the Treasury, on the subject of the amount of the official bonds of the collectors of the customs, with his answer thereto [microform].
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27153.
7 p. ; 34 cm.
- Customs administration -- United States -- Officials and employees.
Suretyship and guaranty -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 13, 1812. Ordered to be printed."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27153).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27153.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|