Reports of contested elections, in the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] / printed by order of the legislature, under the direction of Theron Metcalf, reporter to the House in cases of contested elections.
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed at the Gazette Office, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32061.
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives -- Contested elections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Dedham.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32061).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 32061.
- Metcalf, Theron, 1784-1875.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|