A Bill to Establish an Uniform System of Bankruptcy throughout the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1815]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36236.
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 44. January 3, 1815. Read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House, on Tuesday, the 17th of January instant.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36236).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36236.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|