The Columbian accountant, or, A complete system of practical arithmetic ... [microform] : to which is annexed, a short sketch of mensuration / by E. Shepherd.
- Other Title:
- Complete system of practical arithmetic.
- 3rd ed. : rev. and corr.
- New-York : Printed for the author by John Low, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26729.
x, 212 p.
- Accounting -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Particularly adapted to the commerce of the United States of America."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1974. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26729)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 26729.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|