Washington's Farewell address, to the people of the United States [microform] / published for the New-Jersey Washington Benevolent Society.
- Standardized Title:
- Farewell address
- Other Title:
- Farewell address, to the people of the United States.
- New-Brunswick [N.J.] : Printed by A. Blauvelt, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24369.
54 p. : port.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey New Brunswick.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Extract from a biographical sketch of Gen. George Washington / by Jedidiah Morse: p. -54.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24369)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24369.
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826.
New Jersey Washington Benevolent Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|