The History of the war, between the United States and Great-Britain, which commenced in June, 1812, and closed in February, 1815 ... [microform] : compiled chiefly from public documents : with an appendix, containing the correspondence which passed ... in treating for peace : to which is added, the treaty of peace, and a list of vessels taken from Great-Britain during the war / compiled by J. Russell, Jr.
- 2nd ed.
- Hartford [Conn.] : B. & J. Russell, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35828.
402 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Naval operations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1976. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35828).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 35828.
- Russell, J. (John), 1793-1863.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|