Speech of Mr. Eppes on the bill supplementary to the act concerning commercial intercourse &c. [microform].
- [Washington? : s.n., 1811]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22771.
- United States. Congress. House. Bill Supplementary to the Act Entitled An Act Concerning the Commercial Intercourse Between the United States and Great Britain and France ...
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"In the House of Representatives, Feb. 9, 1811.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22771)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shemaker, 22771.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|