The knowledge and practice of Christianity made easy to the meanest capacities [microform] / by Thomas Wilson.
- 1st American from the 8th London ed.
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed by Hilliard and Metcalf, for the Society for Propagating the Gospel among the Indians and Others in North America, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36594.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36594).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36594.
- Society for Propagating the Gospel among the Indians and Others in North America.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|