Constitution of the state of Indiana [microform] : adopted in convention at Corydon on the 29th of June, A.D. 1816 ...
- Standardized Title:
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39360.
- Indiana -- Constitution.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 3.
"December 6, 1816, printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American inprints. Second series ; no. 39360).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39360.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|