The committee to whom were referred two communications from the governors of Connecticut and Massachusetts ... report [microform].
- [Harrisburg, Pa. : s.n., 1815?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35595.
- Constitutional law -- United States -- Amendments.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Discussing Constitutional amendments.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35595).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 35595.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|