The philosophy of the human mind in respect to religion, or, A demonstration from the necessity of things that religion entered the world by revelation [microform] : also, an inquiry into the production, nature, and effects of the Christian faith ... the detection of long standing errors, &c., and the necessary dependence of the American republics upon the Christian religion ... / by James Fishback.
- Other Title:
- Demonstration from the necessity of things that religion entered the world by revelation.
- Lexingtom, Ky. : Printed by Thomas T. Skillman, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28506.
306 p. ; 23 cm.
- Apologetics -- 19th century.
Faith and reason.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28506)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 28506.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|