A sermon, preached at Byfield, on the annual fast, April 11, 1811 [microform] / by Elijah Parish.
- Boston : Printed by B. True, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23628.
- Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821 -- Sermons.
Anti-Catholicism -- Sermons.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1800-1815 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Reprinted by subscriptions made by Republications ..."
Includes (p. -24): Governor Gerry's Fast proclamation.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23628).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 23628.
- Massachusetts. Governor (1810-1811 : Gerry)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|