A Bill Authorising the Payment for Waggons and Teams Captured or Destroyed by the Enemy at Detroit [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30037.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: XXVII. In Senate of the United States. July 3d, 1813. Agreeably to notice given, Mr. Worthington asked and obtained leave to bring in the following bill ...
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30037).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30037.
- Worthington, Thomas, 1773-1827.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|