Report of the committee appointed on the 4th instant to inquire into the expediency of repealing or modifying the law passed at the last session changing the mode of compensation to the members of Congress [microform] : December 18, 1816, read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on the second Monday in January next.
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39589.
15 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Salaries, pensions, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Each page is also numbered: 12.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39589).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39589.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|