A letter in answer to the objections offered to the consecration of a suffragan bishop for the Diocess of Maryland [microform] / by the Rt. Rev. Bishop White, the Rt. Rev. Bishop Hobart, and the Rt. Rev. Bishop Moore ; with preliminary remarks and notes.
- Baltimore [Md.] : Printed by J. Robinson, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39809.
- Kemp, James, 1764-1827.
Episcopal Church -- Maryland -- Bishops.
Episcopal Church -- Maryland -- Clergy -- Appointment, call, and election.
Anglican Communion -- Maryland -- Bishops.
Anglican Communion -- Maryland -- Clergy -- Appointment, call, and election.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Letter addressed to the Right Reverend Thomas J. Claggett, D.D., Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of Maryland regarding the consecration of the Rev. James Kemp as suffragan bishop of that diocese.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39809).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39809.
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830.
Moore, Richard Channing, 1762-1841.
Claggett, Thomas John, 1743-1816.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|