Message from the President of the United States, transmitting copies of a correspondence between Mr. Monroe and Mr. Foster [microform] : relating to the alleged encouragement by the British government of the Indians to commit depredations ... and to a seaman claimed by the British government.
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27242.
24 p. ; 22 cm.
- Helby, William.
Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1812-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"June 11, 1812. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27242).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27242.
- United States. Department of State.
Great Britain. Embassy (U.S.)
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|