Letters on courtship and marriage [microform] / by various authors.
- Trenton [N.J.] : Daniel Fenton and James J. Wilson, 1813 (Trenton : James J. Wilson)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28933.
247 p. ; 14 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Reflections on courtship and marriage, in a series of letters
Letters on marriage / ascribed to the Rev. Dr. Witherspoon
A letter to a very young lady on her marriage / by Dean Swift
Letter to a young gentleman on his marriage / by Mrs. Piozzi
Letter from a young gentleman to his sister, on her removing from the country to live in the city
Letter from Dr. Franklin, to John Alleyn, Esq., on early marriages
Marriage, a vision / by Dr. Cotton
An epistle to a lady / by Mr. Nugent.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28933).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 28933.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|